Andrew Kibe has come out so hard calling on people to stop faking it. Speaking on his popular YouTube podcast, Kibe advised people to do what they know rather than what people are telling them to do. And to say the truth, this is a very important life lesson.
It is really easy to focus on the things we aren’t. If we don’t stop faking it, we can get caught up by the expectations we put on ourselves and those we think others are putting on us. If you focus on what you don’t have, don’t know, or haven’t yet experienced, you will constantly feel like a fake.
It’s very easy to feel like you need to fake it until you make it and this means you do what you are not.
Stop faking it now. Stop focusing on what’s missing and start concentrating on the strengths you have. You have:
- The courage to start something new.
- The ability to accept risk and even embrace it.
- An indefatigable drive that keeps you going when others would normally quit.
- Passion for making the world a better place
- Vision and understanding what the market needs and how to address it.
- Willingness to work hard
Find this video by Andrew Kibe here.